Since we are currently a foster based rescue, we are always in need of local foster homes. Foster parents are essential to our rescue and without them, we wouldn’t be able to operate. TAP also welcomes volunteers to help with adoption events, networking dogs via social media and the internet, contacting businesses for donations, planning events, transporting dogs, the list goes on. We also are always in need of monetary donations to help with vet care, shelter fees and supplies. Taking on as many dogs as we do takes a financial toll on our organization so we encourage donations of any denomination. Every dollar helps save a life! In addition to a need for monetary donations, we need item donations such as food, beds, flea medication, de-wormer, leashes, collars, beds and toys.
- April Zay on Puppy Lab Sisters!
- Tina Lewis on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- Stephanie Nisan on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- gerry on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- Gael Marconi on Suspicious Activity at San Bernardino City Shelter