Not only does fostering provide a healthier atmosphere for the dog but it helps us get to know the dog. This information is essential in finding the right forever home for their personality. Many dogs end up in the shelter system for no other reason than being the wrong “type” of dog for their owner. Many people adopt/buy their dogs based solely on appearance rather than taking into account dog’s temperament , attitude and personality. Fosters are the only way we are able to save dogs so we value them more than words could ever express. Ask any foster parent and they will tell you how rewarding fostering can be.
- April Zay on Puppy Lab Sisters!
- Tina Lewis on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- Stephanie Nisan on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- gerry on Jackson, 5 month old Border Collie Mix Looking For His Forever Home!
- Gael Marconi on Suspicious Activity at San Bernardino City Shelter